Kaleidoscope is a nonprofit organization that provides holistic support and engaging learning experiences to families through classes, workshops, and community events to enhance their educational opportunities.
Kaleidoscope is looking for an instructor to teach a Little Learners class for the 2023-24 school year at our location in L’Anse. Responsibilities include planning and teaching content for 28 weeks to a class of young students in a small-group setting. Content should include a weekly story, songs, and related crafts and activities.
Full job description and qualifications below:
Schedule: This is a part-time position. Classes meet weekly on Tuesday or Wednesday mornings.
Location: Kaleidoscope L’Anse; 830 N Main, L’Anse MI
Compensation: Pay begins at a base range of $18-24 per hour and is commensurate with education and experience.
Job Description: Instructor
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or Kaleidoscope Hiring, PO Box 64, Houghton, MI 49931
Application Deadline: June 1, 2023
Reports to: Programs Coordinator
- Related experience working with children
- Degree and/or experience in education preferred.
- Willingness to collaborate with other instructors.
- Ability to develop effective lesson plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
- Interest in and commitment to Kaleidoscope’s mission is helpful.
Kaleidoscope is an equal employment opportunity employer. We seek a broad and diverse pool of candidates and strongly believe that our organization benefits from the perspectives and talents of a diverse staff.