Kaleidoscope has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to support day-to-day operations at our Hancock location. Responsibilities include: reception, event support, cleaning, and general support where needed.
Schedule: This is a part time position, up to 13.5 hours per week for 28 weeks of the year. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 1:30-6:00 PM.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kaleidoscope Hiring, PO Box 64, Houghton, MI 49931.
Job Title: Hancock Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Hancock Coordinator
Kaleidoscope is a nonprofit organization with the mission of providing holistic support and engaging learning experiences to families through classes and community events.
- Administrative Support
- Maintain organizational files and documents
- Perform bookkeeping tasks, including invoicing and internal auditing
- Perform general administrative support
- Basic cleaning/tidying office and classrooms.
- Special Events
- Assist with coordination of event logistics
- Manage reception desk
- Assist students and parents as needed
- Maintain organizational archives
- Take on additional tasks as assigned by the Hancock Coordinator
- Related experience; work with children a plus.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Solid written and oral communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Ability to develop effective work plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Interest in and commitment to Kaleidoscope’s mission is helpful.
Kaleidoscope is an equal employment opportunity employer. We seek a broad and diverse pool of candidates and strongly believe that our organization benefits from the perspectives and talents of a diverse staff.